Audio CD Extractor
Welcome to the Audio CD Extractor the perfect solution for all your CD ripping and CDDA utility needs.
With a wide range of powerful features and easy to use interface you'll be ripping discs in no time.
The software extracts data directly from an Audio CD and you can save in a variety of formats including MP3 and WAV.
The software can be used as a converter to convert your MP3 files into WAV and your WAV files back into MP3. This is useful for a variety of reason and saves you investing in an additional WAV MP3 converter.
ID3 Tag Support
The software also supports many audio file tag formats such as ID3V1 and ID3V2. When you load your CD you can fill in all the track names and details which are then saved on to your MP3 file ready for your MP3 player.
* Direct recording of multiple tracks
* Read / store album information from/to the cdplayer.ini file
* Read / store album information from/to a local and/or remote CD Database (CDDB)
* Support CD-Text
* Advanced jitter correction
* Indicates track progress and jitter control
* Normalization of audio signal
* Conversion of external WAV files
* Support for M3U and PLS play list files
* Several languages supported
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10