Welcome to the Mind Mapping software a premier mind-mapping software suite.
So you want to write a completely new metaphysics? Do you want to refactor your essays in a similar way you would refactor software? Or do you want to keep personal knowledge base, which is easy to manage? Do you want to prioritize, know where you are, where you've been and where you are heading? Then you should try this excellent Mind Mapping suite to help you.
* Fully functional following of HTML links stored in the nodes, be it www links or links to local files
* Supports folding which is its essential property
* Fast one-click navigation, including folding / unfolding on one click and following links on one click at the same time (you don't have to make choice between fast following of links and fast fold/unfold). You can move the map by dragging the map's background as well as using mouse wheel
* Smart Drag 'n' Drop, including the possibility to copy nodes or copy style of nodes; dragging and dropping of multiple selected nodes; dropping of texts or list of files from outside
* Smart copying and pasting into, including pasting of links from HTML or structuring the pasted content on the basis of the number of leading spaces in a line; pasting of lists of selected files
* Smart copying and pasting from, including plain text and RTF (MS Wordpad, MS Word, MS Outlook messages)
* Export of map to HTML, with folding (see
* Find facility, where found items are shown one by one as you do "find next", and the map is unfolded only for the current item
* Possibility to use and edit long multiline nodes; even with newlines
* Possibility to decorate nodes with built-in icons, colors and different fonts
* File mode enables you to browse the files on your computer, seeing the folder structure as mind map
Uses of Mind Mapping
* Keeping track of projects, including subtasks, state of subtasks and time recording
* Project workplace, including links to necessary files, executables, source of information and of course information
* Workplace for internet research using Google and other sources
* Keeping a collection of small or middle sized notes with links on some area which expands as needed. Such a collection of notes is sometimes called knowledge base.
* Essay writing and brainstorming, using colors to show which essays are open, completed, not yet started etc, using size of nodes to indicate size of essays. I don't have one map for one essay, I have one map for all essays. I move parts of some essays to other when it seems appropriate.
* Keeping a small database of something with structure that is either very dynamic or not known in advance. The main disadvantage of such approach when compared to traditional database applications are poor query possibilities, but I use it that way anyway - contacts, recipes, medical records etc. You learn about the structure from the additional data items you enter. For example, different medical records use different structure and you do not have to analyze all the possible structures before you enter the first medical record.
* Commented internet favorites or bookmarks, with colors and fonts having the meaning you want.
Windows and MacOS Compatible:
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10
This software is compatible with all Intel based Mac computers from MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard to the latest new release.
- 1 EXE and 2 DMG