The Poster Creator cuts a raster image into pieces which can afterwards be printed out and assembled to a poster. The resulting poster is saved as a multipage PDF document. An easy to use, wizard like user interface guides you through the 5 steps.
* Input image formats: BMP, DDS, Dr. Halo, GIF, ICO, IFF, JBIG, JPEG/JIF, KOALA, LBM, Kodak PhotoCD, PCX, PBM, PGM, PNG, PPM, PhotoShop PSD, Sun RAS, TARGA, TIFF, WBMP, XBM, XPM
* Image types: Monochrome, Grayscale, 4 Bit palette, 8 Bit palette, 24 Bit RGB, 48 Bit RGB (only via TIFF and PNG), 32 Bit CMYK (only via TIFF) and 32 Bit RGBA.
* Dimension Units used include mm, cm, inch, ft, pt (72th inch)
* Printer page layout: DIN A4, DIN A3, Legal, Letter, Tabloid. The size limit for one page is 5 meters (16.4 feet), which is the maximum that PDF allows.
* Poster size: Absolute image size, Size in Pages and Image Size in percent.
* Image tile overlapping
The PDF output is implemented with the maximum image quality and a good compression in mind. A source image is embedded once in the PDF document and referenced from every tile page. Image color types remain unchanged. As compression method, the PDF "FlateDecode filter" (zip) is used. If a Jpeg image is used as input it gets directly embedded into the document without recompression. The PDF version is 1.4, so any Acrobat Reader version 4 and higher will be able to read the resulting document.
Windows and MacOS Compatible:
* Windows XP
* Windows Vista
* Windows 7
* Windows 8
* Windows 8.1
* Windows 10
This software is compatible with all Intel based Mac computers from MacOS 10.6 Snow Leopard to the latest new release.
- 1 EXE and 1 DMG